To Order - Phone: (773) 472-2395
This website collects absolutely NO user information for any reason whatsoever. We only use personal phone contact when you call.
are perhaps our most important, overlooked dietary components.
When we eat raw foods, we consume the enzymes they contain, making them
easier to digest. However, when we eat cooked or processed foods, the body
is missing the food enzymes otherwise provided if the food were
unprocessed. A great way to get the enzymes you need is to consume a diet
high in "live" raw and fermented foods, and/or to supplement your diet with
digestive enzymes such as those found in Ω-Zyme Ultra
The human body is capable of accomplishing incredible feats and overcoming
obstacles, provided that it receives proper, wholesome nutrition. Consuming
enzyme rich foods and/or highly active enzyme supplements like Ω-Zyme
™ are two valuable approaches to ensure your body gets the enzymes it
needs to support healthy digestion which is essential to overall health.*
• Provides 20 different vegetarian digestive enzymes that help
you process proteins, carbohydrates, fats and difficult-to-digest
foods like broccoli, nuts, seeds and beans.*
• A great way to get the enzymes you need is to consume a diet
high in “live” raw and fermented foods, and/or to supplement
your diet with digestive enzymes such as those found in Ω-Zyme Ultra™.
• Comes in two easy-to-use forms: Powder and Caplets.
A Broad Spectrum Approach to Enzyme Supplementation
™ provides 20 different digestive enzymes. Each of these enzymes has a specific function. For example, the protease blend aids the digestion and utilization of dietary proteins.* Amylase digests starch, lipase digests fats, and lactase digests the milk sugar lactose.* Garden of Life understands that having a broad range of enzymes to support the digestion of a multitude of nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract is vital to the efficacy of the product. Ω-Zyme Ultra
Additionally, Garden of Life believes that enzyme viability at different pH levels is equally important.
™ was specifically formulated to include enzymes that are active across different pH levels.Ω-Zyme Ultra
With 20 different digestive enzymes,
™ provides a broad array of enzymes to help your body process a wide variety of foods.*What are enzymes and why do I need them?
are protein-like substances that act as catalysts for all chemical reactions in the body. Enzymes help maintain the body’s tissues, orchestrate its functions and digest food. There are three kinds of enzymes:Food Enzymes
Metabolic Enzymes - spark many of the reactions inside cells, enabling our organs, tissues, and cells to work properly.
- supplied by what we eat, they help break down food before our digestive enzymes are called upon. The majority of food enzymes are destroyed at temperatures above 118ºF, so nearly all cooked and processed foods are devoid of them.Indigenous Digestive Enzymes
- secreted by the pancreas into the small intestine, they break down the nutrients in the foods we eat that have not already been broken down by food enzymes.Ω-Zyme Ultra
Garden of Life believes that enzymes are perhaps our most important and overlooked dietary component. Before the advent of modern food processing, we ate a diet that was rich in “live” raw and fermented foods. These foods contained many of the food enzymes that our diet lacks today. Food enzymes aid in the digestion of food. Without them, the body must produce more digestive enzymes to break down the nutrients in the food we consume.
A great way to get the enzymes you need is to consume a diet high in “live” raw and fermented foods, and/or to supplement your diet with digestive enzymes such as those found in
What’s in Ω-Zyme Ultra™?
™ contains potent enzymes that support the digestion of a
multitude of nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract, including:
• Protease blend of five proteolytic enzymes aids digestion and utilization
of dietary proteins*
• Amylase digests starch*
• Lipase digests fats*
• Glucoamylase breaks down starch-like carbohydrates *
• Malt diastase (maltase) digests maltose based carbohydrates or malt
found in grains*
• Invertase (sucrase) is an enzyme that breaks down sucrose into
glucose and fructose *
• alpha-Galactosidase helps digestion of difficult-to-digest foods such
as beans, legumes and cruciferous vegetables*
• Lactase digests the milk sugar lactose*
• Cellulase digests fiber cellulose into smaller units*
• Xylanase breaks down xylose, also called wood sugar*
• Pectinase breaks down carbohydrates such as pectin, found in the
pulp of many fruits*
• Hemicellulase breaks down carbohydrates widely present in plant foods*
• Phytase breaks down phytic acid present in many difficult-to-digest
grains and beans. Research supports the view that phytic acid present
in plant foods interferes with digestion of proteins and utilization of
many important minerals, such as zinc, magnesium, and iron *
• Beta-glucanase breaks down bulky beta-glucan molecules into smaller
• Bromelain, derived from pineapple, breaks down a broad variety of
• Papain, derived from papaya, also digests proteins into peptides and
™ is available in two easy-to-use forms: Powder and Caplets. Adults take 1-4 caplets/scoops with each meal, and 1-2 caplets/scoops with each snack. Ω-Zyme Ultra
™ powder can be sprinkled directly on food that is room temperature or cooler at each meal or snack.
Garden Of Life
* These statements have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Once again, on any product that I carry, I will do my best to go
beyond my regular customer discount and meet any
bona fide price advertised on the Internet.
For reasons stated earlier, I do not correspond by email.
For more information or to place an order, please call me at:
The products presented on this website are dietary food supplements,
not medicines. No curative claims are made.
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
ALL PRODUCTS and PRODUCT NAMES on this website are
copyrighted, registered, or trademarked by the manufacturing company.
Copyright 1999-2015 by Ron Pellegrini. All rights reserved.
Last modified June, 2015.
But please be sure to have first read my HOME PAGE.
Alphabetical Product Menu