Proteins form the foundations for muscles, skin, bones, hair, teeth, blood, the
brain, the heart and billions of biochemical activities in the body.
Proteins are made up of 20 amino acids, eight of which are considered
"essential" because the body cannot produce them and they must be obtained
from the foods we consume.
• A unique protein powder made from goat's milk.
• Easy to digest - can be tolerated by many people who have difficulty
digesting cow's milk .
• An excellent source of complete protein (13g per serving) that contains
all eight essential amino acids - protein building blocks crucial to
good health .
• Goatein® goats are not fed pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones,
or antibiotics .
• Great for those on low carbohydrate diets .
How is Goatein® different from other protein products?